When you return a product purchased through this website to us:
Because you have cancelled the contract between us within the fourteen-day cooling-off period in accordance with our online returns terms and conditions, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you unless the delivery charge also included other Products which have not been cancelled. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. If you returned the product because it was defective and subject to us confirming this, we will also refund the cost of you returning the Product to us by normal post.
The Contract may not be cancelled outside the fourteen-day cooling-off period unless the product is defective. We are unable to accept returns of any Products which are audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed by the consumer.
Outside of the initial online fourteen day cooling-off period, if you claim that the Product is defective, it should be returned to us at the earliest opportunity and we will examine the product to confirm the defect identified by you. We will then contact you to discuss the next steps and agree a course of remedy. If a refund is applicable we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Subject to the defect being confirmed, we shall also refund all reasonable return delivery costs to you. Please retain your proof of postage and payment should this be requested by us.
- You have the right to cancel this contract and return the item(s) ordered within 14 days for a full refund without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you or your nominated representative receive the item(s). To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract in writing – by email or by letter. You must intimate your communication within the 14 day cancellation period.
- You must return the items(s) to us without undue delay and at least within 14 days from the day on which you communicate that you wish to cancel the contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used when purchasing the item, unless you have specifically agreed otherwise. We will not charge you any fees are a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold your reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
- You should include the dispatch note when returning items, placing it with the item(s) being returned and packaging these together securely. Failure to return the dispatch notice may result in delays.
- We recommend using a recorded delivery service to return the goods, as proof of postage and to ensure that returns are received by us within the 14 day period.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the item is returned to the correct address.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any item to us, unless it was delivered to you by us in error, or the item is damaged or defective.
- Each item must be returned to the store branch that it was purchased from. The store details can be found on the receipt and the dispatch note.
- You must return the item to us in full working order and in the same condition as it was when purchased.
- You should return the items in their original packaging.
- You will be liable for any diminished value of the item(s) as a result of you handling them more than is reasonable to establish that the item is suitable and to your satisfaction.
- We are unable to accept returns of items relating to audio, video, or DVD recordings, video games and software products where the item’s seal has been broken.
- We are unable to accept returns of items that have been made to your specifications or are clearly personalised, and any item(s) that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you have requested substitute goods, which are considered to be unsatisfactory and require to be returned, we will be responsible for the normal postage costs of returning these.
- If an item is found to be faulty within six months of purchasing, we offer repair or replacement of the item.
- Please see your local store for their return policy.